Avocado toast is an easy, straight-forward, and filling breakfast or snack. The options are as endless as what is in your spice cabinet.
I know nice pictures make it look a little fancy, but let’s be honest: it’s mashed up avocado on toast. I’ll still make a little recipe box, but I think you get the idea.
I make it with salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Sometimes I add a squeeze of lemon. This is one of my ‘right before bed snacks,’ the time where I’m stupid hungry, but nothing sounds good to eat. Avo toasts always sound delicious.
My favorite toast is Ezekiel Sesame Bread.
- 2 slices of Ezekiel Sesame Bread (or your favorite bread), toasted
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon (optional)
- sea salt
- fresh black pepper
- crushed red pepper
- Mash up avocado with fork.
- Divide avocado mash in half.
- Spread ½ avocado on each toast.
- Crack your salt, pepper, and red pepper over the top.
- Squeeze lemon over the top. (optional)